From the Author of the #1 Bestselling Book
Come learn how to build a Note Business for yourself in this pre-recorded Online Course PLUS two one-hour coaching sessions with Martin Saenz over the phone. This course mirrors the live workshop that Martin offers in the DC area a few times a year.
In this course Martin thoroughly explains his meticulous, systematic approach to this unique marketplace and explains how anyone can:
- Source notes in today's market
- Due Diligence process so you understand what you're buying before you buy
- All the vendors you need to get set up with a Note Business
- Asset Management process so you know how to work out your notes
- Over 10 hours of course content
After you complete the course, you'll receive two (2) one hour coaching sessions with the instructor along with a lot of BONUS Tools, Case Studies & Podcasts.
If you have ever considered investing in distressed mortgages but were put off by the steep learning curve, this is the course for you!
Professional speaker and thought leader, real estate investment coach, best-selling published author and mortgage note asset manager. Approachable, knowledgeable, determined… All are great ways to describe Martin Saenz. Saenz is a self-made entrepreneur and successful real estate investor driven to grow asset value, income and knowledge for his own company and his investors, borrowers, and proteges.
An accomplished business owner, Saenz holds a B.A. degree in Philosophy from the UT - San Antonio, an MBA from Drexel University and also an M.S. in Project Management from George Washington University. Initially, Martin and his wife Ruth managed their own successful government contracting startup company which they later sold in 2013 to focus on their residential and commercial real estate portfolio.
Lending strategic, real industry insights and techniques, Martin is viewed as a mentor and an accomplished industry thought leader. He regularly speaks on note investing at real estate investing conferences around the country, sharing extensive real estate note experience and strategies built over the years. He also offers several online courses plus three best-selling books published on Amazon. In his books, Martin gathers valued information strategically organized for readers to learn how to grow a real estate mortgage note investing business -whether new or not in the industry:
- His first book, “Note Investing Made Easier,” dives into specific methods to help almost anyone learn to start investing in the unique market for distressed mortgage notes.
- Martin’s second book, “Real Estate Note Investing Mentorship,” focuses on growing a successful note investing business beyond just note buying.
- His third book, “Note Investing Fundamentals,” discusses the key aspects of success within the note business.
Martin Saenz’s mission is to enable investors to reach their success goals in passive real estate value, while also working with mortgage borrowers’ in achieving their home ownership goals. Martin is committed to operating a win-win investment business that adds positive value to everyone’s bottom line -including the very people and communities he invests in.